To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grimes, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pro Staff • Grimes, IA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pro Staff is looking for an Accounting Clerk to fulfill our clients current opening in Grimes, IA. The ideal candidate for the Accounting Clerk opening will have at least 2 years accounting, bookkeeping, or accounts receivable experience.
This position will be full time, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm. Pay will be determined based on experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain master accounts receivable database
- Review and process open account applications for approval
- Collect on past due accounts
- Process customer refund checks, credit card refunds and PayPal refunds
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Process daily company deposit, including preparing cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Monitor bank account for incoming wires/ACH’s – process payments as needed
- Prepare monthly consignment and fulfillment reports
- Generate daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual statements and reports
- Ensure that files, correspondence, and records relating to accounts receivable are organized and maintained
- Assist financial auditors during annual audit
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Associates Degree in Accounting
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make mathematical calculations
- Team-oriented attitude
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.