Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Billing Coordinator in Morris Plains, NJ. The Billing Coordinator is responsible for the billing of domestic client invoices and the reconciliation of the client General Ledger accounts to ensure all customer charges have been billed. The position also identifies billing issues and provides timely billing information to clients and internal departments. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Prints and/or views client invoices from the AS400/WIN job queue. Reviews and analyzes invoices for discrepancies.
* Reconciles invoice totals to the AS400 Client Ledger Account 3140.
* Researches discrepancies and ensures appropriate corrections are made.
* Attaches supporting documentation to invoices where required.
* Emails client invoices to the appropriate Customer Service Director for internal review. Responds to and/or escalates queries as needed.
* Sends out Client Billings and related documentation on a timely basis to client contacts by various means (e.g., regular mail, email, and courier).
* Copies, scans, faxes, and emails related documents.
* Liaises with Collections and Cash Applications teams as needed to address questions or concerns.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or finance preferred
* One (1) to two (2) years of general billing or accounting experience, preferably in a high volume billing environment utilizing multiple system resources
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, and Internet
* Working knowledge of AS400 and JDEdwards
* Good oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
* Strong attention to detail
* Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.) Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Attention To Detail