To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 Orange Way
Windsor, CT 06095
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Contact Center Representative
Voya Financial • Windsor, CT
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Voya Financial is offering an excellent opportunity to start a career in the Financial Services Industry. Responsible, via the phone, for responding to inquiries/needs of customer and promoting the organization’s products and services. Act as the primary contact point between financial professionals, clients, and the back office operations of Voya. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and to provide a basis for creative problem resolution. Works under immediate supervision.
- Deliver cost-effective, quality service to Voya participants in order to retain customers and increase profitability.
- Accurately handle and support customer requests for service, and product/procedural information for various types of group and individual insurance products.
- Resolve complex customer issues.
- Research and troubleshoot discrepancies relating to transaction processing, compliance and regulatory issues.
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 1-2 years of customer service in a call center or retail environment.
- BA/BS preferred but not required
- Provide professional, reliable and prompt services to customers, develop relationships with external and internal partners, as they effectively troubleshoot, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Experience in the financial services industry is highly desirable but not required.
- Individual must be customer focused, self-motivated and enjoy working in a busy call center environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are necessary.
- The successful candidate will need to maintain a business-driven mindset by placing the customer first and demonstrating a sense of urgency at all times.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.