Our client, a leading private equity investment firm is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant. This large financial firm is well-established firm in the industry catering to small and mid-sized clients both domestic and international
Salary/Rate: $28-32 per hour, 65k annually
Description of Company: Our client, a leading private equity investment firm is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant. This large financial firm is well-established firm in the industry catering to small and mid-sized clients both domestic and international!
Position Overview: This Administrative Assistant will be starting right away on a Temp-to-Permanent basis. The ideal individual will be tech savvy, well-organized, detail oriented and resourceful. Our client is seeking an individual that is excited by the private equity space and loves supporting a team of individuals. This Administrative Assistant will need to perform routine administrative duties, travel coordination, expense reporting and other ad-hoc projects. The Administrative Assistant will be supporting a team of about 6 to 7 Associates and the Managing Director of the team
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- The Administrative Assistant will professionally manage high level of phone calls and emails
- Calendar management using Outlook to schedule meetings (in house and offsite)
- Schedule meetings and compile materials needed for calls, projects, etc.
- Complete expense reporting
- International and domestic travel coordination
- Taking meeting minutes
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- 3+ years of experience of Administrative experience
- Experience coordinating travel and compiling travel & expense reports
- High level of comfort working with Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Experience with Concur is preferred but not required
- Ability to multi-task in an often fast-paced environment
- Open minded team player with positive attitude
- Someone who is not currently working who is available to begin ASAP
The post URL blocked - click to apply appeared first on URL blocked - click to apply.
Setting Up Files