BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Customer Service Professional for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN
Available Position: Customer Solutions/Call Center Representative
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
Hours: Monday-Friday (8:30 to 5:00 pm or 9:30 am to 6:00pm) **TRAINING HOURS - May be different**
Provide timely and accurate responses to members concerning premium payments, eligibility and general program information. Maintain the daily production goals and exceed contract required response times for the call center. Perform other duties as required to support the unit and the account.
* Call Center Experience
* Strong oral communication skills
* Excellent attendance record
* Previous experience in customer service and health care claim billing procedures
* Knowledge of general insurance billing procedures
* Ability to learn quickly
* Proper grammar skills both written and oral
Job Specific Skills/Essential Functions:
* Ability to receive and process payments.
* Ability to receive and respond to communication between client and customer.
* Ability to analyze requests, then resolves inquiries by following established guidelines for gathering data or routing requests to the appropriate area.
* Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment.
* Ability to project a positive attitude and high degree of self-confidence.
* Ability to effectively manage time.
If offered the role, this position will require employment screens, and employment screens typically include a background check and drug screen.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 6728 when responding to this ad.
Update Customer Information
Take Customer Order
Utilize Questioning Skill