HealthPoint Family Care is a private primary care medical, OB/GYN, dental and mental health practice located in Northern and Central Kentucky. The organization employs over 190 highly qualified physicians, nurse practitioners, dentists, and support staff who are dedicated to providing care for children, adolescents and adults.
HealthPoint Family Care employees enjoy a competitive salary, 8 paid federal holidays, your birthday off paid and a generous Paid Time Off policy. In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in a wide array of benefits plans such as health, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, Safe Harbor 401K Plan, long term disability and group/voluntary life insurance plans. The candidate hired will receive a $1000 sign on bonus payable six months after their hire date as long as no disciplinary action has taken place during that timeframe.
HealthPoint Family Care is looking to add bilingual Healthcare Interpreters to their workforce. The successful candidate will be provided training that will enable them to work with the provider and patient to successfully interpret both medical and dental terminology, allowing the patient to have a good experience and understanding during their visit.
- Precisely and accurately interprets critical medical or dental advice and information given by the provider into equivalent terminology in the patient's native language.
- Assists in translating medical text from English or Spanish on behalf of internal and external customers.
- Translates patient education information as specifically requested.
- Establishes and maintains quality service and positive interaction with all patients, customers, visitors, health care providers, and clinical employees.
- Maintains an efficient flow of patients, including contacting patients with appointment reminders.
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Participates in continuing annual medical interpreter/translator training.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be verbally fluent in English and Spanish
- Must be able to read, interpret documents and successfully write reports in English and Spanish
- Prior customer service experience, a plus.
- 1 Year experience directly related to interpreting and translating in English and Spanish.
High School diploma or GED
* Must be fluent in English and Spanish
* Customer Service experience a plus