To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC
- Sarah Shulman
- Phone: (703) 270-1540 x1075
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Technical Support Lead
ECS Federal, LLC • Charleston, SC
Posted 5 days ago
ECS is seeking a Technical Support Lead to work in our Charleston, SC office.
- Provide technical support to the government program manager. Review and document business process and operations.
- Serve as liaison between multiple health IT engineering projects.
- Coordinate new IPT/Command initiatives, performance reporting, and compliance.
- Support supplier management reviews.
- Support risk management reviews.
- Support readiness for Command project health reviews.
- Provide cost, schedule and technical support
- Responsible for process improvement and standardization.
- 5-6 years of Project Management experience
- Experience managing in a Technical environment
- Active Secret Clearance Required
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.