You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Software Test Engineer (Selenium, UFT or QTP - Dallas, TX
Software Test Engineer
Our client in Plano, TX is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Pay Range: $55-60/hr W2
- Hybrid in Plano, TX
- 18 month contract (Full Time)
Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains and debugs mobile test automation suite that support business units or support functions. A senior member of the technical team responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management. May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers. Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget. Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Experience in developing and enhancing mobile test automation frameworks. Experience in designing and developing automated solutions including unit testing, functional testing, UI testing and performance testing that help guarantee the software quality across a wide range of mobile devices and tablets.
Develop and document test UI automation and application framework enhancements in Java and native mobile technologies (Espresso, XCTest)
Design, develop and document sophisticated test automation class libraries for backend processing
Innovative approach to uncover issues during all testing phases
Implement new testing frameworks for future products and features
Participate in code review of standards, procedures, tools, and quality improvement processes
Maintain regression suites/packages to be compliant with changing requirements and features
Must work closely with Product and Engineering teams
* BA/BS degree in computer science, QA or engineering equivalent
*Minimum 5 yrs experience in SDLC process with a focus on test planning, test execution and defect management.
* Experience in building testing frameworks, tools and automation within a large scale enterprise environment using Selenium, TestNg, QTP and/or similar frameworks.
* Thorough understanding of QA processes and procedures, with an aim towards continual improvement.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to self-direct day-to-day activities and multitask effectively
* Strong development management or testing management experience with a proven track record in scaling teams.
* Strong project management skills including experience managing in an agile / test driven environment.
* Working knowledge of QTest, Jira, Mobile Device cloud, Selenium, Sonar, Jenkins
* MS or other advanced degree is nice to have.
* Familiarity with bank systems and data conditioning
Why should you choose Experis?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Consultant Care support
- Free Training to upgrade your skills
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
Are you Interested?
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH202223
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.