To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beverly Hills, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Premier Banking Associate
East West Bank • Beverly Hills, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
We are currently seeking a full-time Premier Banking Associate (PBA). The Premier Banking Associate is an important role that will drive the customer experience in the Beverly Hills Commercial Banking Center with each unique client interaction. The Premier Banking Associate is the first point of contact for clients visiting and calling the branch and is responsible for assisting clients with all aspects of their financial transactions. Primary duties will involve working closely with high net-worth and corporate client segments. The PBA will also be responsible for referring appropriate clients tot he Wealth Management and Private Banking teams. Additional requirements include identifying Residential Lending, Treasury Management, FX, and Commercial Loan opportunities.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Working with clients to determine the appropriate account type for personal and corporate accounts
- Processing cash, negotiable items, and loan transactions
- Serving as the conduit for client questions to resolve complex issues
- Processing and submitting applications for merchant service, basic treasury management products, credit cards, and FX accounts.
- Identifying referral opportunities for residential lending, treasury management, FX, commercial loan, wealth management and private banking
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience
- Minimum of 3 year of cash handling experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidate may be required to submit a writing sample during the application process.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, use tact and diplomacy
- Maintain professional dress and demeanor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have reliable transportation
- Series 6 (or 7) and 63 licenses a plus Bachelor's Degree required
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.