Find your future with Mohawk Industries.
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal communication and customer-service skills
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet jacks
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule
Since 1947, Dal-Tile has offered its residential and commercial customers the industry’s broadest array of tile and stone products. Dal-Tile is a part of Mohawk Industries, a Fortune 500 multinational flooring company that employs 24,000 people throughout North America, including a private fleet of drivers who deliver our products. Drivers who join Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
Dal-Tile Delivery Drivers
assist with operations inside warehouses and distribution centers, and deliver palletized hard-surface flooring products, stone and accessories to Dal-Tile Sales Service Centers, customers and job sites.
Why be a Dal-Tile Delivery Driver?
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Consistent, year-round work
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than 130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring, offering a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include Daltile, Quick-Step, Pergo, IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst, Durkan, Mohawk Group and Mohawk Home.
Sign-on bonus paid out in 3 payments. $1,000 at 30 days, $1,000 at 6 months and $1,000 at 1 year. If employment is terminated at any time during the first year of employment, any remaining bonus payments will not be paid.
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus
- Hourly pay up to $25
- 1st Shift Monday-Friday (starting at 7:00a.m.)
- Home daily and on weekends
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Service
- Forklift Truck
- Interpersonal Communications