To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sherman, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Premium Retail Services • Sherman, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Propel the industry’s biggest brands to new heights through successful retail merchandising execution as a Retail Specialist.
Some of the biggest brands in the industry choose Premium, and you’ll be responsible for driving our clients’ product availability in stores by partnering with store management, completing merchandising tasks and effectively reporting results.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Friendly yet professional
- Great communicator
- Ability to identify opportunities for our clients
What you’ll do:
- Provide retail merchandising coverage within a designated retailer and assigned territory
- Partner with store management to execute successful, client-driven merchandising and sales activities
- Proactively identify opportunities for our clients and share competitive knowledge, best practices and obstacles with your Territory Manager
- Complete all reporting in a timely manner
- Engage in necessary communication to be successful including team calls and dynamic training programs and presentations
- Leveraging planograms
- Assisted sales or training in a retail environment (preferred)
- Experience completing merchandise resets on your own or within a team atmosphere
- High School Diploma or GED
Necessary tools for success:
- Smartphone or tablet for communication and reporting
- Internet access
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.