To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior AppDynamics Engineer
Eliassen Group • Washington, DC
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a not a teleworking position and due to our client requirements, only US Citizens and Green Card holders will be considered.
- Provide Design and Architecture expertise in terms of infrastructure requirements and software configurations
- Implementing application monitoring using AppDynamics to meet client requirements
- Mentor and Transfer Knowledge to clients and Junior Team members
- Test, Identify, and Correct defects found during the implementation
- Configure the End User Monitoring for the Applications using AppDynamics.
- Work with application team on troubleshooting the performance bottle necks in the application using AppDynamics
- Adhere to functionality, quality, and schedule for AppDynamics project including communication of deliverables
- Be the technical lead during the implementation of the project and become our customer’s trusted-advisor
- Have knowledge of technology, products, processes, industry expertise to assess and educate customers on value of AppDynamics and other Monitoring solutions.
- Build Relationship with the customer
- Research and keep current on APM technologies and communicate trends and future 5+ relevant years APM or application development and/or deployment experience.
- Thorough knowledge and awareness of all AppDynamics software components;
- Deep understanding of AppDynamics technical solutions and integration with application areas
- Knowledge and awareness of the AppDynamics delivery methodology
- In-depth Knowledge on Applications Technologies and Frameworks - Java, .NET, PHP, client-servers apps, etc.
- Working Knowledge on Network Protocols, Port Mirroring, Switch Mirroring, Network Span
- Experience in Code Profilers, Java Debuggers, Thread Dump and Memory Dump Analysis
- AppDynamics AEEP certification is a plus
- Experience with other DevOps tools is desirable. Tools such as Micro Focus monitoring solutions, Splunk, ServiceNow and/or Cherwell.
- Real End User Experience, Code Level Diagnostics, DB Diagnostics, Synthetic Monitoring.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Must be able to pass a background investigation - Customer requirement
- Local to the DC area
Keywords: App Dynamics, ITIL, Splunk, ServiceNow and/or Cherwell, Thread Dump, Java, .NET, PHP
Job ID: 311053
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!