Industrial Maintenance Technician
Kelly Engineering has a client who is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Technician with Automation Experience to join their team! Are you ready to change your future?
Location: Baltimore, MD
Education: High School
Shift: 2nd Shift
Employment Type: Direct hire
SUMMARY: Will be responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance; will include inspecting, servicing, troubleshooting, repairing, replacing and overhauling and preventative maintenance on plant equipment
- Root cause analysis on equipment of systems failure
- Interpret electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, blueprints, and layouts
- Troubleshoot electrical wiring, relay logic, control and safety circuits
- Troubleshoot electronic boards, PLC; s, touch screens, displays, contactors, motors
- Actively participates in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) / Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) events.
- Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) experience preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical theory, principles, and statuary codes.
- Maintains the safe operation and maintenance of building facilities, electrical and mechanical systems and plumbing.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, schematics and written technical machinery documents to troubleshoot areas and make repairs accurately
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in building maintenance.
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems.
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics, mechanical and automation systems documentation.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly; occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds
Please apply within or contact Email blocked - click to apply
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Complex Problem Solving