Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$38000.00 to $42000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join the team at an innovative company in the Hospitality industry. The Accounts Payable Clerk will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks and expense reports. Opportunities for career growth and advancement will be available to you in this dynamic department. The opening for a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk is in the Houston, Texas area.
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Execute full-cycle A/P
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Attention To Detail