Our growing client located downtown is looking to fill a few Billing Associate positions!
Billing Clerk Job Duties:
• Complete daily true-up testing for revised market-based charges for historical billing periods
• Good analysis experience.
• Update the true-up schedules and nuance documents as items are completed
• Participate in weekly true-up meetings, provide feedback, improve processes
• Sort and mail invoices daily; monitor mail equipment and report any malfunctions
• Collaborate daily with the team to complete priorities and any additional assignments or projects
• Complete mass upload requests; complete testing for new applications and automation as needed Specific Job Skills:
• Organized and Detailed Oriented
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication
• Bilingual is a plus but not required
• Data Entry Skills
• Intermediate Level Excel Skills
• Proficient in organizing outlook settings and rules
• Familiar with keyboard shortcuts
• Education Level - College - Degree
Work Experience – 1-2 years’ experience in billing, office or similar type work. Excel experience a plus. But ultimately having some excel is a must. Customer service skills.
Pay up to $22/hr.