Robert Half is looking for a CFO with a Commercial Construction Company in East Dallas.
For more information, please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
or at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Functions of role:
• Possess and perform with an executive level knowledge and understanding of the financial, accounting, and operational functions of the organization, and support the CEO and executive management team in achieving the organization’s vision, goals, and objectives.
• Serve as a strategic partner to the CEO, operating independently, effectively, and within the timelines of agreed upon initiatives.
• Lead the accounting department in developing the processes/procedures necessary to ensure regulatory compliance, proper records maintenance, and adequate accounting controls in support of Company operations.
• Prepare for and participate in monthly project reviews with CEO, executive staff, and project managers to evaluate job performance, assess risks and develop action plans.
• Support operations in managing cash flow on projects, including developing and implementing a credit and collections policy and change order management.
• Function as an advisor to the CEO on financial aspects of various contracts.
• Collaborate with peers and employees to leverage shared knowledge among departments and sister companies.
• Motivate and advance the accounting and finance department to ensure alignment with the Company’s operational vision and able to empower direct reports to perform at even higher levels. Instill an attitude of service in the finance organization.
• Bachelors in Accounting/Finance with 10-15 years or MBA with 5-10 years’ experience; CPA preferred
• Construction subcontractor experience required: intercompany, job cost, AIA billings, WIP, Rev. Rec, Job Audits required
• Experience with a publicly traded company is a must; MUST have good job tenure- will not consider job hoppers - must currently be in a controller or CFO role
• Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)