To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Smithsburg, MD 21783
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PeopleShare Inc • Smithsburg, MD
Posted 1 month ago
PeopleShare is seeking qualified candidates for a Machine Operator position in Smithsburg, MD.
Job Details for Machine Operator:
- Schedule: 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities available
- Pay Rate: $14.00+ per hour based on experience
- Temp to hire opportunity
Job Responsibilities & Description for Machine Operator:
- Ensuring machines are filled and operating
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Scanning product with RF tools
- Troubleshooting and making minor repairs to machinery
- Ability to work with small fibers
Job Requirements for Machine Operator:
- Prior Machine Operator experience is preferred
- Ideal candidate is mechanically inclined
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Prior production experience is helpful
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be willing to submit to a pre employment drug screen and background screening
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.