To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
eSolutions • Overland Park, KS
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
eSolutions is the leading provider of Revenue Cycle Management solutions for the Healthcare IT market. We provide a set of unique SaaS-based tools that help healthcare providers get paid faster. From Hospitals and home health providers to skilled nursing facilities and physicians’ offices, we support healthcare providers with the absolute best service.
eSolutions is seeking a System Administrator who will works closely with the IT Director and other System Administrators to maintain and enhance eSolutions' networks, operations, and IT systems and policies. We're looking for a Systems Administrator who is able to quickly implement solutions with long-term goals in mind, while working closely with stakeholders inside and outside the IT Group. This position requires an individual who is organized, detail-oriented, accountable and fits our company culture.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of desktops, printers, system hardware and operating systems. This includes VMWare and Hyper-V virtual environments.
- Maintain Group Policy and security settings, system authorization access, request record and Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot and quickly resolve reported issues with defective equipment, applications and software.
- Deploy operating system updates, software patches and hardware of other network infrastructure upgrade.
- Issue and maintain updated inventory logs of all equipment and software.
- Assist in development and implementation of security policies as directed by IT Director and CTO.
- Respond to system alerts and messages, alerting necessary staff and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Work closely with IT Director on day-to-day task and on-going projects.
- Assist with install, setup and monitoring of site to site Virtual Private Network (VPN) links.
- Monitoring network status using tools such as SolarWinds and PRTG.
- Expertise in one or more specialized areas of IT such as Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, or Cisco IOS (CLI)
- Experience with Data Cabling / computer facilities maintenance
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment and liquidation
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Takes initiative, prioritize projects and work autonomously
- Willingness to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Preferred experience with Microsoft MCSE and Cisco CCNA certification
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance coverage
- Employer paid short and long-term disability
- 401K with strong matching program
- Pre-tax flexible spending account
- 15 PTO days on year one and 20 PTO days on year two
- 9 company paid holidays per year
- 8 hours of community service paid time off per year
- Eligibility for annual bonus after the completion of one year of service
- Casual dress code
- Discounted gym membership
- Company sponsored events to gather and socialize with family and co-workers
- Company kitchen
Security roles and responsibilities shall include the following requirements:
- Implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policies
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Execute security processes or activities
- Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
eSolutions, Inc. has created an excellent work environment, one designed to help you reach your full potential by providing you with all the tools and support needed to succeed.
We know that our employees work hard, so we offer a strong compensation package that includes: base salary, commissions, annual bonus and much more. Additionally, we offer a benefits package including medical, dental, short and long-term disability, and life insurance. Voluntary 125C Flex spending, PTO and 401K with matching are also part of our benefits package. http://www.esolutionsinc.com/
eSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.