Are you an experienced LPN / RN HEDIS Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Reviewing medical records thoroughly and using clinical judgement to extract data to help close HEDIS Care Gaps.
- Accuracy and productivity rates are closely monitored as they need the team to maintain a 97% accuracy rate, but also to be efficient and productive as compared to their peers.
- Those that perform at the highest level may also be asked to conduct “Over-reads”, which is an audit process of those records already abstracted.
- The HEDIS project is an annual event from February through early May each year where WellCare has the opportunity to prove to government partners that members are getting the preventative care required by our contract. They “chase” thousands of medical records each year (close to (40,000) this year) to prove these services were completed.
- Remote position - MUST sit in Florida
- May have a one week "training boot camp" at end of January - will take place in Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, or Sunrise office. Wellcare will cover travel expenses for that, if they aren't comfortable attending that training in person due to COVID they will have the option to Zoom in.
- COVID vaccine STRONGLY preferred - may have in person training, also may occasionally need to travel into provider offices to access charts, and also may have the opportunity to convert if an FTE spot opens up. Will not be able to do any of that without being vaccinated.
- LPN or RN in Florida
- 3+ years of nursing experience
- 2-3+ years of HEDIS project and HEDIS medical record abstraction experience required
- Computer Skills: Excel
- Prefer QSHR experience (include on resume)
- Soft skills: Attention to detail, ability to work independently
- Ability to WFH: smart phone, high speed internet, private work space
- COVID vaccine strongly preferred - include in submission note and on resume.
- **Not interested in Wellcare re-hires if they have been fired before.
Hours for this Position:
- F, 8-5 EST
Advantages of this Opportunity:
Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to LPN / RN HEDIS Specialist
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
- Attention To Detail
- Clinical Works
- Medical Records
- Microsoft Excel