To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Tampa, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We're looking for Web Developer- JAVA for one of the largest financial client in Tampa FL.
If you are not looking out at the moment, please feel free to recommend your friends or ex-colleagues who would be interested in this position.
HM is requiring financial experience. Must be able to articulate coding/development expertise at a financial institution where worked and provide details on how the candidate contributed and what features of coding they used.Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years hands on experience in pure technical roles in development of various software applications.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3, UI Development experience with Bootstrap, Backbone, Node.JS, AngularJS
- Basic Experience creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Basic use of XML, JSON and REST services
- Basic understanding of usage of the fundamental concepts like Exception Handling, Static block/variables/classes, OOPS concepts, Collections, Multi-Threading, http sessions, session handling, Servlets/JSP life cycle, JDBC, actions, events, implicit objects, custom tags, context
- Exposure to an industry-standard database (Oracle or Sybase) on a UNIX platform with awareness of database design and SQL scripting knowledge and performance tuning
- Awareness of application servers /webservers (Weblogic , JBoss and iPlanet)
- Work experience in testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG
- Creating unit test scripts for Angular JS components using standard frameworks