You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Shipping and Receiving
Let’s figure out what’s next together. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for an Shipping Clerk to work at a leading beverage packaging and logistics in Napa, CA. Sound good? Take a closer look below.
- Shift: 7:00am – 3:30 or 4:00pm
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Shipping and Receiving a typical day as a Shipping Clerk Assistant? You’ll be:
Processing incoming and outgoing orders in a timely manner while maintaining accuracy. Orders shipping supplies as necessary to keep the warehouse clean and organized. File and process returns for credit. Responsible for backing up the parts department staff with customer orders and quotations as needed.
- Receives and processes incoming customer and stock orders from manufacturers.
- Packages and ships all orders from incoming suppliers and parts department.
- Checks all incoming orders for accuracy with pricing, quantities, and look for any visible damage.
- Processes customer returns and fills out credit request forms as necessary.
- Reviews order invoices for discrepancies and errors.
- Files completed sales orders with invoices, credits, and customer folders as necessary.
- Provides professional and effective customer interactions (emails, incoming/outgoing phone calls,
- Orders shipping supplies as needed.
- Cleans and keeps the warehouse organized.
- Operates forklift to load and unload as needed.
- Performs forklift inspection daily.
- Communicates with external carriers for deliveries and returns.
- Answers phones and assists the parts department with customer calls, and walk-ins as necessary.
- Performs inventory on ColloPack stock parts as needed.
- Works on special projects as needed.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience including 1 year of shipping/receiving, order entry, or inventory management.
- Forklift preferred, but not required
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Shipping Clerk today!
- Accounts Receivable
- Forklift Truck
- Sales Orders
- Stock Control
- Telephone Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: US3259791_BH8828229
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.