Our client, an established manufacturing company, is seeking candidates to join their Customer Service team. In this role, you assist customers via phone, email, and live chat. You will receive training to learn about the products and services and will build and maintain relationships with clients and internal sales team. The ideal candidates for this role have worked in a fast-paced call center environment, have strong listening and communication skills, and are able to pick up new tasks quickly. This position operates onsite in their Port Washington office. Employees are offered medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and commuter benefits.
- Hourly rate: $23 - $25 per hour
- Schedule: Monday - Friday ( 8:00 AM ??? 5:00 PM / 9:00 AM ??? 6:00 PM / 10:00 AM ??? 7:00 PM)
- Support Sales team by providing exceptional professional level customer service to clients.
- Handle up to 80 calls per day providing accurate and timely assistance in a professional manner.
- Answer phones, Chat, & Emails while maintaining all providing accurate notes into database.
- Complete and apply ongoing training of company???s products and technology.
- Handle technical troubleshooting for lighting products.
- Work in a team environment to exceed client expectations.
- Manage and resolve general customer service issues.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and assignments through completion.
- Learn and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a call center.
- A flexible schedule to work all shifts.
- Superior customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be detailed and organized while managing multiple projects to completion.
- Strong knowledge of a variety of computer software applications - EDI and SAP a big plus.
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this role, please apply today.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative and connect with us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative, and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.
Opportunity Awaits. #LI-BF1
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works