Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 961800298.
Linde Gas & Equipment, Inc. is seeking a Cylinder Processor to join our team located in Salt Lake City, UT.
The Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate will be responsible for filling, labeling & preparing low pressure packaged gas cylinders and the Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate will also operate and maintain the cryogenic liquid filling system. The Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate role at Praxair Distribution, Inc. is physically demanding and requires attention to detail and a strong commitment to safety.
Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
- Processes medical and industrial gas cylinders using established plant guidelines and procedures
- Performs visual, physical and odor tests on cylinders before filling and determines whether retesting and/or repairs are required
- Checks for cylinder quantities, styles and product, and fill any necessary product
- Loads and unloads product from weekly shuttle truck
- Operates and maintains cylinder scales and associated equipment
- Prepares warehouse transfer orders and accompanying paperwork for shipment and keys into the computer the quantities, styles and products filled in order to justify the stock inventory
- Completes and maintains quality control documentation as per company and Governmental procedures
- Operates a forklift truck and other plant vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree/GED required
- 2 yrs. experience in plant or manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong mechanical background desired
- Qualified candidate must possess good leadership, problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Distribution (Business)
- Packaging And Labeling
- Quality Management
- Attention To Detail