To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Operations (WM)
RSM US LLP • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WM Operations Director
RSM US Wealth Management LLC is a federally registered Investment Advisor, and a wholly owned subsidiary of RSM US LLP. With Wealth Advisors and teams located in 25 offices across the United States, RSM US Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial planning, asset management and other investment advisory services to individuals, retirement plans, foundations, endowments and businesses.
Manage the RSM Wealth Management operational platforms to support Wealth Management business activities and growth. Lead the continued analysis, review and enhancement of existing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures; ensure all operational aspects are understood and incorporated into business decisions. Responsible for insuring data accuracy across all platforms and the presentation of this data to clients and wealth advisors. Support the due diligence process performed on systems, services, vendors and product providers. Support and lead initiatives designed to build a scalable platform designed to support current needs and long-term strategic growth. The Wealth Management Operations Director will report directly to the COO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for insuring data integrity across all systems and tools, including accurate billing, client reporting and management reporting
- Lead and manage the daily operational aspects of our Investment Advisory platforms and the design and implementation of quality controls
- Support the development of our long-term technology and custodial platform strategic plans based on business need, growth and product/service expansion
- Lead the development and implementation of operational processes and procedures to support Wealth Management’s current and future investment advisory programs
- Support the new advisor hiring and transition process to help advisors transition new clients/assets and provide the operational training/instruction to effectively on-board new employees
- Strong partnership with compliance and legal departments with the objective of driving policy/process enhancements, early issue identification and ability to drive resolution
- Manage the daily relationships with our platform providers to ensure current and future business needs are being met
- New employee training and onboarding
- 15+ years relevant experience in financial services/operations with a thorough understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RIA firm
- Demonstrates strong leadership and relationship building skills with experience managing financial services vendors and other key internal and external business partners
- Possess strong technical and analytical aptitude with demonstrated ability to apply skills
- Advanced problem solving; identification of issues, developing solutions and implementation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet time expectations. Able to manage day-to-day activities while understanding risks and alignment with strategy
- Develop best practices and standards that ensure efficient and accurate processes; focusing on continuous improvement
- Project management, business analysis and process improvement skills
- Effective communicator at all levels; strong presentation skills and experience with developing and delivering training programs
- Bachelor’s Degree; finance, business management or related
- Strong leader: takes ownership, leads by example, creates a high-performing team, able to make tough decisions
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.