EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Facility Security Monitor
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Facility Security Monitor in Washington, DC. An active Fully cleared Top Secret Clearance / SCI is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The personnel proposed shall possess the required education, experience, and security clearances to perform under this contract. Proposed personnel must have an in-depth knowledge of work control processes, facility monitoring and escorting procedures to ensure the facilities and logistics support is continuous and uninterrupted, all in support of the Office of I&A mission requirements. This includes a general knowledge of I&A facilities its associated logistics to include escort schedules, cleaning schedules, construction schedules, and overall maintenance of equipment schedules in support of the I&A workforce. They will have to understand and work closely with the DHS and GSA Facilities Teams as appropriate, to provide escort and monitoring of uncleared teams/individuals in support of the Office of I&A mission requirements. They must also have an understanding of the proper handling, safeguarding and destroying classified, unclassified, and sensitive information, as appropriate.
- A minimum of two years of college or five (5) years’ experience, of which two (2) years is specialized and focused on providing monitoring/escorting in support of a facility (for example, individual must have an understanding of how to request additional facilities monitors in support of an influx of maintenance personnel.).
- General experience is experience gained by active participation in government sponsored facilities programs.
- General knowledge of I&A facilities
- Must possess the ability to deal effectively with individuals at all organization and management levels, both within and external to DHS/I&A Facilities and Logistics, and possess excellent written and oral communications skills commensurate with five (5) years facilities experience.
- In depth knowledge of work control processes, facility monitoring and escorting procedures
- Ability to work closely within facility teams
- Understanding of proper handling, safeguarding and disposition of classified information
- Fully cleared active Top Secret Clearance / SCI Eligibility
- DHS Suitability
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Unless a higher degree is specified in this job posting, all positions require a minimum high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.