Sign On Bonus - $25K with 1 year commitment.
- Current licensure by the State Board of Nursing of New Mexico or compact (multi-state) license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Must meet the requirements for obtaining and maintaining life support certifications as outlined in the Life Support Certification policy
- Required 1 year of experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess patients prior to surgery
• Ensure that operative and informed consents are signed and in order
• Take and record vital statistics of patients to ensure readiness for surgical procedure
• Initiate IVs and ensure that patients are informed about the procedure
• Assess patients’ post-operative condition
• Monitor vital signs
• Log all findings in patient files
• Answer patient questions and ensure they are kept comfortable
• Monitor patients for condition changes and report any changes to the physician
• Perform intervention duties in cases of post-operative emergencies
Each employee is responsible for implementing ENMMC Service Standards into their daily work:
Safety, Courtesy, Effectiveness, and Stewardship
Come experience the Land of Enchantment rich with history, culture, tradition, and the GREAT outdoor!
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
#INDENMLicenses & Certifications
- L-NM-RN License
- C-ARC-Adult First Aid/CPR
- Basic Life Support
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Life Support