To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facilities Team Manager
JLL • Huntsville, AL
Posted 20 days ago
Facilities Team Manager - Oak Ridge
- Oversees a primary site (may include nearby locations within the region), coordinating 3rd party vendor services, day-to-day tracking of work order completion, validating invoices and meeting KPI standards.
- Ensures services are in place to safely respond to emergencies affecting facilities operations. Flexibility in work hours, as needed to address critical needs.
- Collaborates with Engineering Services providers on maintaining assets for their location(s) and establishing preventive maintenance schedules.
- Manages purchase orders for their location. Creates purchase specifications, conducts competitive bid analysis, initiates purchase orders for service contracts and supplies, and ensures timely, quality delivery of parts and services to maintain reliable facility operations.
- Supports the Project Management office in monitoring small to moderately sized construction work carried out by vendors and contractors regarding installations and modifications.
- Monitors/reports on utility consumption servicing the property, such as Electricity, natural gas, fuel oil and water.
- Works with the Facilities Manager to prepare the annual operational and capital portion of the budget. Monitor operational expense performance throughout the year.
- Evaluates job performance for service providers and conducts progress reviews in conjunction with the Facilities Manager.
- Limited travel to facilities within the region
- Minimum five years’ experience in Facilities Management in Corporate Real Estate environment
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management or property management
- Knowledge of facilities building systems, operation/maintenance/performance.
- Experience supervising facilities technicians, professionals and vendors
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.