Travel Required: Less than 10%
- Manages the functionality, efficiency, and security of infrastructure providing critical services to customers across the globe in the air, on land, and at sea.
- Apply DISA STIG settings and patch OS/applications as required.
- Provision elevated and service accounts.
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Mentor and learn from other team members.
- Interact with end users as required and evaluate vendor products.
- Make recommendations to alter architecture of software and hardware to adapt to emerging technologies.
- Develop policies and standards for performing complex builds and everyday tasks.
- May write and maintain PowerShell scripts to automate administrative tasks.
- May develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and learn new technologies as assigned.
- May be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
- May be required to perform duties outside of normal day shift hours.
- The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- 5+ years of directly related experience in systems administration, engineering, and analysis.
- Must possess and maintain a Secret, TS/SCI preferred.
- Experience with Windows infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS. Authentication, Active Directory, and connectivity troubleshooting) required.
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements and be eligible for IAT level II (Security+ CE Certification or equivalent) access upon hire for positions with elevated privileges and must obtain ITIL V4 Foundation within six months of hire.
- Experience with technologies such as SCCM, SCSM, Exchange, F5, ESXI. VDI, and NetApp highly desired.
- Strong scripting abilities highly desired.
- Experience with Forest/Domain migrations highly desired.
- Experience with Linux systems a plus.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#dpost #cjobs #cjpost #isdcj #GDITRecruiter #BICES
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Windows Power Shell