To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Maria, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist - Santa Maria CA
Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. • Santa Maria, CA
Posted 1 day ago
POSITION DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
The Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (PSS) engages health care professionals (HCPs) in face-to-face discussions to promote assigned Client products, maximize the products' selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The PSS achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs and educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The PSS utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion and maintains a competent level of product, territory and customer activity knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years of successful sales experience preferred.
- Entry level or new to industry candidates considered.
- Strong consideration to candidates with 18+ months of experience in the Customer Service Associate (CSA) role within a current or past Touchpoint program, in good standing and with demonstrated proficiency to fulfill CSA responsibilities and a track record of success.
- Create and implement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, call metrics, appropriate sample distribution, etc.
- Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations, with the purpose of influencing customers and increasing product sales:
- On behalf of the Client, promote Client's products via live interactions with assigned HCP targets, engaging them in in-depth program.
- Profile and manage a list of HCP targets and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by program.
- Manage promotional budget.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Client products and program.
- Verify and complete required data entry in Touchpoint CRM systems, such as details of the target's responses and any follow-through actions.
- Regularly and timely communicate with the District Manager, as well as members of various Touchpoint Home Office support teams, as required.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with Client and Client's customers.
- Prepare reports for management as needed.
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations and Touchpoint Solutions Policies, Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines, relevant state and federal laws and regulations, and terms and conditions prescribed in the Sample Administration Agreements and PDMA Guidelines.
- Participate in teleconference and live National, regional and district meetings and training sessions and represent Client at National and/or local conventions when requested.
- Maintain all company-provided equipment in good operating condition.
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed by the District Manager.
Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. provides best-in-class commercialization, clinical, and consulting solutions to life sciences and healthcare companies. Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. specializes in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field and inside sales.
When you join Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc., you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with the Company offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401K benefits, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
Follow us on Social Media!