Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
Join us today!
Packer prepares and packages product according to specifications for transfer to finished goods inventory or shipment. Records and documents all information required on factory orders. Assists inspectors with clerical duties and maintains inventory of supply items.
• Delivers product, packaging material, and supplies to rewind inspectors area.
• Generates necessary paperwork, core labels, carton markings, quality control instructions from computer system.
• Operates all powered and hand lift equipment.
• Maintains accurate inventories of supply items (cores, cartons, bags, tape, etc.).
• Reports inventory and labor hours into data collection system.
• Operates and maintains shrink wrap equipment.
• Packages finished product according to specifications.
• Transfers pallets of finished goods to shipping staging area.
• Completes finished goods sheets and delivers to finished goods coordinator.
• Performs various housecleaning duties to GMP specifications.
• Works independently with little supervision.
• Follows finishing quality work instructions.
• High school education or equivalent
• Good math and measurement skills
• Good problem solving and communication skills.
• Experience using computers for mathematical equations, data entry, etc. as required
• Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs. continuously
• Good motor coordination and manual dexterity skills required
• Candidate must exhibit the following:
o High level of accuracy, strong attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills
o Candidate must be a self-starter with strong organizational and planning skills
o Articulate and clear in written and verbal communication
o Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
o Positive attitude, team player
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Finishing Packer 3rd Shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Attention To Detail