Description Job Description:
Leidos operates FHWA’s Saxton Transportation Operations Laboratory (STOL), where staff develop emerging technologies to improve transportation safety, mobility, and environmental impacts. Saxton Lab provides a variety of services to support the advancement and deployment of vehicle-to-infrastructure technologies. Leidos seeks a proactive, motivated, and knowledgeable professional who will learn and support client needs and gain their trust.
Leidos is hiring a Project Control Analyst III to support our Saxton Transportation Operations Laboratory (STOL) program in McLean, VA.
- Financial lead for Department of Transportation programs providing financial strategic oversight for business area
- Leading monthly financial reviews in support of Directors and Vice President (Awards, Net Bookings, Revenue, Fee, Cash)
- Leading Annual Operating Plan for business area and supporting the process through final presentations to senior management
- Leading Estimate at complete process and presenting results to Directors and Vice Presidents
- Supporting Overhead/New Business cost reviews and Plans for business area
- Leading Ad-Hoc special requests from the program and finance management teams
- Works with project managers to forecast project labor hours on a quarterly basis.
- Develop tools to view Portfolio level that are inclusive of all IDIQ and stand-alone contracts, including labor forecast, progress against financial performance metrics, etc.
- Interfaces directly with customer; participates in customer meetings
- Creates Monthly Operating Review and Quarterly Business Review charts
- Manages complex PC tasks, pulling billed hours with burdened and unburdened rates with comparison to invoiced values
- Completes monthly progress reports
- Works independently on moderate to large projects
- Backlog analysis
- Basis-Of-Estimate support for proposal effort
- Conducts contract labor category validation
- Procurement pc monitoring
- Tracks Backlog and Equipment Loan Program
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelors degree with 4+ years’ experience.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
• Proficient in Excel, Adobe, MS Office
• Working knowledge of the Project Control field with the ability to complete difficult assignments.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple task/projects and to work independently.
• Ability to analyze problems for root cause and implement corrective action.
• Ability to handle high volume (hundreds of small projects) in a fast-paced, cyclical and demanding work environment.
• Must possess proven capability and experience working both tandem and serial tasks, with a self-motivated and can do attitude.
• FAR knowledge
• SOX knowledge
• GAAP KnowledgeExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Control Analyst III.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Control Analyst III.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Control Analyst III.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.