Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
Job summary: As a Customer Service Representative 2 you will have exposure to a variety of responsibilities, people and experiences in a professional call center work environment - that's part of the fun! Imagine yourself working in a fast-paced call center where you will have the opportunity to provide outstanding service and make a difference in the lives of our Home Mortgage customers!
Location: 800 S. Jordan Creek Parkway, West Des Moines, IA
Training schedule: Monday, July 12, 2021, 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday for approx. 6-8 weeks*
Available work shifts:
• 7am-4pm Monday-Friday with rotational Saturday*
• 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with rotational Saturday*
• 9am-6pm Monday-Friday with rotational Saturday*
• 10am-7pm Monday-Friday with rotational Saturday*
• 11am-8pm Monday-Friday with rotational Saturday*
* Start date and/or work shift(s) may change based upon business need
Duties may include:
• Responsible for taking inbound calls from home mortgage customers and placing outbound calls as needed
• Researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries
• Processing routine to complex customer transactions and account maintenance
• Offering or recommending products based on customer needs
• May generate reports and/or complete project work as needed
WELLS FARGO OFFERS GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
• Progressive career path: CSR 2, CSR 3, CSR 4, CSR 5, Customer Service Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager!
• Salary: Highly competitive salary!
• 401k: 6% company match!
• Paid time off: 18 days of Paid Time off PLUS 10 paid Holidays!
• Eligible to earn $250+ through our Employee Referral Program
• Additional Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, tuition reimbursement, free parking, cell phone discounts, and so much more!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:Required Qualifications
• A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
• AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
• Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
• Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
• If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
• Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
• This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers, demonstrated through work, military, or education
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information, and comprehending customer issues
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Call center customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Experience with mortgage servicing account management
- Military experience in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
- Experience working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting, and assistance with keeping military personnel combat-ready and effective
- Exposure to Wells Fargo mortgage servicing systems such as: CIV, ECMP (Enterprise Complaints Management Portal), GEM, Home Lending Portal, and/or ICMP
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.Street Address
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $33,300 Mid: $35,000 Max: $44,100
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IADisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Benefits Summary
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative 2 / Home Mortgage Customer Service Dept. for benefits information.
Benefits Realisation Management