We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- With general autonomy, responsible for the global development, implementation, and support of the Operational Technology Security program.
- Cybersecurity advocate that works closely with business units and field operations, as well as IT security, to ensure awareness and alignment.
- Responsible for demand management and program management, including communication, planning, process development, project prioritization, and monitoring.
- Supports supplier relations where applicable.
- Coordinates diverse activities, plans work, and administers policies.
- Supervises others either directly or through subordinate supervisors.
- Job role is independently accountable for staff and has financial management responsibilities.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in CS, CIS, MIS, or Engineering and 10 years of related experience or through 15+ years of experience in Cyber Security.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Operational Technology Security Manager and Senior Operational Technology Security Manager roles.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 89902
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.