To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Headquarters, US Army Pacific
Fort Shafter, HI 96858
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Service Desk Agent
Unisys Corporation • Fort Shafter, HI
Posted 1 month ago
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Enterprise Service Desk Agent to join our team in Ft. Shafter to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers.
- Answers more complex questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures. Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
- The Level 1 Service Desk Agents will be required to support Unisys Clients and meet contractual service levels by providing a high level of customer service and Tier 1 customer support.
- They will be required to clearly articulate customer requirements and interface with a variety of second level teams and third party service providers.
- The Level 1 Agent will deal with all calls to the Service Desk that can be varied and complex requiring a wide range of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to assist, diagnose and or resolve issues.
- The Level 1 agent will also be required to assist with managing escalated customer issues and creation of updates to process and procedure documentation as required.
- 1st Level telephone contact support.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Ability to resolve problems with or without remote tools.
- Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric.
- Accurately document calls and cases.
- Aware of customer’s time restraints and work within those time limits.
- Keep customer aware of resolution steps – if ticket needs to be dispatched.
- Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers.
- Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the trouble ticket.
- Understanding of SLA requirements for the client.
- Assist in cross training and communicate quick fixes.
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels
Education / Certification Requirements:
- Windows 10 or MCP certification
Currently meet Dod 8570 certification requirements such as A+, Net+ Security+.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum 12 months of IT Service Desk experience
Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts
**Ability to provide technical support in Japanese highly desireable
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.