If you have strong customer service skills and want the opportunity to work at a luxury apartment community, we have an excellent career opportunity for you. We are currently have a Leasing Consultant opening at AMLI North Point, located in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Our Leasing Consultants interact directly with prospective and current residents to achieve the property's maximum occupancy. The Leasing Consultant role includes generating and handling traffic, qualifying prospects, leasing apartments, and preparing lease documentation. You also have the opportunity to host and plan resident events and put your marketing skills to work.
* Lease to qualified prospects by showing available apartments. Greet and qualify prospects, follow up on prospective residents and market the community to prospects via telephone, internet, and social media/networking programs.
* Timely and accurate processing of all required administrative forms, leases and related information.
* Provide quality customer service and timely response to resident requests and complaints: helping residents and prospects before, during, and after leasing an apartment.
* Maintain relationships with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material. Update periodically.
* Maintain ongoing resident retention program under the direction of Community/Leasing Manager, including participation in resident activities.
* Shop competition regularly.
* Maintain professional appearance of the office, amenity areas, model apartments, and community. Ensure a professional appearance and manner for oneself.
Compensation and Benefits:
AMLI offers the following benefits to meet the needs of AMLI employees and their families:
* Rental discount at an AMLI apartment community.
* Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
* 401(k) Company Match
* Apartment Rent Discounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Time Off - Vacation, personal, sick and company holidays
* We are looking for candidates with great customer service skills that love working with people. Previous experience in Retail/Hospitality/Food Service/Apartment Leasing is a big plus.
* HS/GED required, college a big plus.
* Weekend availability is required.
AMLI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional development. We have one of the best training programs in our industry; supporting on-going sales, service and technical skills development. Come join our team of professionals and discover the boundless opportunities here at AMLI.
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Restaurant Operation