To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6402 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church, VA 22042
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Representative
Kastle Systems • Falls Church, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Kastle Systems is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. With delivering a world class customer experience driving everything we do, Kastle’s mission is to be our customers’ best service provider and to make their security the most effective, efficient, and convenient it can be. Kastle's integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 24x7 performance for building owners, developers and tenants.
The Customer Care Representative serves as a daily business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction and problem resolution in a professional, effective and efficient manner. Contact with customers is primarily via telephone and e-mail but representatives may also be involved in customer site visits or facility tours at Kastle Systems location.
We are hiring for the following shifts:
Monday - Friday, 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Works in the Operations Center as a Contact Center Agent, answering inbound customer calls while also responding to electronic communications/requests
- Responsible for receiving client communications, issue evaluation and resolution or escalation as needed.
- Ensures that client issues are resolved in an efficient and satisfactory manner.
- Performs Card Administration, Work Order creation as well as follow, Data Updates, Report Requests and various other requests for information or actions.
- Validates completion of all requests and provides acknowledgement of completion to customers.
- Maintains awareness of customer needs and forwards notifications of opportunities for account growth or enhancements to services offered to the Account Manager, Sales or Business Development support.
- Communicates any non-standard client goals/request to the client's Account Manager for follow up.
- Maintains understanding of policies and procedures of OC, Service, Account Management, Billing in order to provide proper feedback and setting proper expectations to customers.
- At least 1-3 years of customer service experience preferred
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Clear speaking voice and excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Desire to provide excellent customer assistance.
- Desire and ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to interface and communicate with customers and co‑workers in a clear and professional manner.
- Must be willing to participate in and pass the company’s pre-employment screening process including a background investigation, drug screening and driving record.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet state licensing requirements for security.
- Must be able to meet client background and suitability screening when required to access client’s data and/or site.
Kastle Systems is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.