Kforce has a client in search of a Core Java candidate in Columbus, Ohio (OH).
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive hands on experience with ETL processes and tools like Talend or Ab Initio (Talend preferred)
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Proficiency in modern programming languages
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Extensive and proven software engineering work experience in an Agile and SDLC environment
- Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills and strong experience with Java 8/J2EE distributed application development, REST, and domain model Microservices, Spring Boot, Netflix frameworks, API gateway, etc.
- Solid understanding of building services in cloud and demonstrated experience programming with NoSQL/NPL (Cassandra)
- Familiar with modern infrastructure technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
- Expert in Core Java and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the company
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Produce Clean Code