Live Long Well Care is seeking CNA/Companions to provide personal care and companionship for seniors in Surry County.
If you care about helping seniors live longer, happier, and healthier lives now is the time to start a career at Live Long Well Care.
Unlike other companies & agencies, you don’t have to travel miles to see your next client, it is only a matter of steps. We offer Private Duty services onsite so you will be based on campus.
Join our team and meet (and even exceed) your career goals!
Certification as a Nursing Assistant is preferred. Flexible schedule desired. Must be able to work weekends. Must have a valid Driver's License. PT and PRN positions available for 1st/ 2nd / 3rd shifts.
Part Time benefits include 401k with company match + a generous PTO program. Our one-of-a-kind Paid Time Off Program offers you the opportunity to cash out your earned PTO to take care of unexpected costs for repairs, pay for vacations/trips or to supplement your regular earnings.
If you have completed your CNA certification within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Elevate Education Reimbursement Program worth up to $2,500.
Experience and Skills:
A. Education and Licensure:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Current listing with no substantial finding on state Aide Registry, as state appropriate.
- Completion of written and psychomotor competency test and evaluation for Certified Nurse Assistant or Home Health Assistant, as state appropriate.
- Certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day(fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring, normal housing noise levels).
- Provide a reliable means of transportation as required.
- Possess the physical ability to perform job-related duties which may require lifting, standing, bending, transferring, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing, pulling and the ability to provide partial or complete assistance with non-personal activities of daily living, without assistance from another healthcare worker, or significant other.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair/stand for extended periods.
No overnight travel. Up to 40% by land. Benefits
Part-Time Position Benefits Include:
- 401k and PTO
Certified Nursing Assistant