Job ID: 152598
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
URL blocked - click to apply from URL blocked - click to apply on URL blocked - click to apply.
Job Description Summary
Performs a wide range of duties within the plant including but not limited to:
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Set up, form and pour a wide variety of concrete products
- Shovel, vibrate and finish concrete and concrete products
- Edge, float, broom, hard finish and form concrete
- Strip and clean concrete forms and products
- Maintain good housekeeping while following safety regulations on the shop floor
- At least 2 years experience in finishing concrete and related experience preferred
- Physical examination is required
- Able to communicate effectively with team members
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and their uses
- Team oriented, team player
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Basic concrete and carpentry skills
- Ability to read blueprints and follow direction
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.