- client is a regional leader in food production, due to growth seeking a HR Coordinator to assist manage it's NJ plants (HQ is in NYC). Primary duties include:
- Handle and resolve HR issues (employment, benefits, payroll, etc.) during 1st and 2nd shifts
- Recruit employees for production
- Perform other HR Generalist duties as required
Position reports to HR Manager.
Ideal candidates for HR Coordinator position will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree. Will consider SHRM certified.
- 3+ years as a HR Generalist
- Experience with talent acquisition
Competitive salary. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR Coordinator
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records