CarePoint Health is one of New Jersey's leading health care systems comprised of three long-standing and highly-regarded hospitals - Christ Hospital in Jersey City, Hoboken University Medical Center and Bayonne Medical Center. CarePoint united three area hospitals to provide 360-degree-coordinated care by integrating the medical facilities and physician networks associated with these institutions. With over 4,500 employees, CarePoint is the largest private employer in Hudson County, New Jersey and each year provides care to over 300,000 individuals.
CarePoint prides itself on its patient-focused approach to care delivery, with an emphasis on preventative medicine, health education, and disease management. Leveraging its vast network of physicians and healthcare experts, CarePoint is quickly becoming recognized as a leader in the broader healthcare landscape as it pioneers creative solutions to address urgent population health needs.
What You'll Be Doing
* Completes Bio-psychosocial assessments thoroughly and in a timely fashion.
* Suicide Assessments are complete with detail of protective and risk factors.
* Written documentation is signed, clear and well organized.
* Billing and notes correspond correctly.
* Treatment plans are completed by the 5th visit.
* Three (3) month summaries are completed every 3 months thereafter.
* Productivity is maintained at 65% for direct service hours.
* Goals of therapy are measurable, behavioral and treatment is focused and goal directed.
* Discharge is planned in an appropriate manner with future service needs addressed.
What We're Looking For
* Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Clinical Psychology
* NJ Licensed Clinical Social Worker preferred.
* Experience with working with children adolescents and adults. Completes bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical interventions.
* Bilingual Preferred.
Indeed Sponsored Job Hashtags
* Competitive pay • Medical, dental, and vision insurance • 401k with Company match • Generous paid time off • Paid Holidays • Tuition Reimbursement • Advancement and career development opportunities Covid-19 and Influenza Vaccinations are a requirement for employment at CarePoint Health. If you are not currently vaccinated you will be required to receive the vaccination prior to hire date if you are offered employment, unless you request and receive an approved medical or religious exemption from CarePoint. CarePoint Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Clinical Works
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
- Social Work