Receptionist/Admin (Healthcare Insurance)
Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 900,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
This position pays between $13/hr and $15/hr, based on skills and experience.
As a Receptionist/Admin, you will be responsible for the distribution of documents, clerical and/or administrative duties, as well as first point of contact for the Company.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Greet all visitors (customers, sales people, vendors, and employees) to the Company in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner and maintain a secure entrance to the facility. Verify of visitor identity, track visit in reception book, issuing visitor badges/authorization, ensure visitors are escorted appropriately.
- Answer calls and re-direct or transfer to the appropriate employee or department. Sign for packages and inform recipient the package has been delivered so they can pick it up, open and sort all incoming mail; prepare packages for shipment.
- Assist in preparing patient advocate letters for mailing as needed.
- Update addresses on return mail and resend letters. Scan/save return mail; enter information into system.
- Access Cigna system, to respond to internal questions for claims processors.
- Assist office staff with faxing and copying and claim closures as needed.
- Participate in department and team meetings.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and HiTrust regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
As a Receptionist/Admin, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an office environment, including clerical work, reception or customer service
- Communication (written, verbal and listening), problem solving, and math skills
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office, as well as standard office equipment. Requires operation and trouble-shooting of mail processing equipment and postage meter.
- Ability to interface with internal and external clients of all levels
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Ability to resolve conflicts in an effective and professional manner
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to be detail oriented, with attention to detail and accuracy desired
As a Receptionist/Admin with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Optional and dependent life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.