To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Technical Business Development Manager / Instrumentation, Automation, Process Control, Gas Analyzers or Fire Detection Systems -
Draeger • Houston, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for the growth of our instrumentation business through the identification, evaluation and development of new business opportunities.
- Will develop strong consultative relationships with key clients to include corporate influencers, engineering firms, and outside consulting groups or subject matter experts to drive specification and vendor selection.
- Will champion our new business development initiatives and work closely supporting our US field sales team in developing new business within Chemical and Industrial Market Segments such as Pharmaceuticals and Water Treatment.
- Must have experience with Strategic Planning, Developing Key Relationships, Presenting to a technical audience and Business Development.
- Minimum 3+ years of Application Sales, Engineering, Product Management or Business Development experience in selling or client facing involvement with instrumentation, automation, process control, gas analyzers or fire detection systems.
- A strong drive to succeed and a natural hunter of new business, this position has high visibility within the organization and provides an opportunity for career progression in the market leader for safety instrumentation.
- Must have a Technical Degree in Science, Engineering or Technology
Job ID: 3349
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.