To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Director Market Access Analytic Solutions
IQVIA • Cambridge, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
This role is responsible for leading the IQVIA Market Access Analytics Solutions (MAAS) team. This team enables pharmaceutical companies to advance market access strategies by providing reporting and decision support tools (e.g., syndicated and semi-customized). This role is responsible for developing and leading a Business Intelligence and Analytics Architecture practice inclusive of offering and client management. Additionally, this role establishes strong partnerships with business, IT, and functional leadership while providing direction and guidance to bridge strategy to execution.
This role will partner with senior and executive leadership to create a robust, MAAS architecture and solution strategy that aligns to the market access strategic imperatives. The Director shall establish a culture of analytic innovation and disruption by providing industry insights into both the managed market space and technical solution architecture utilizing big data and enterprise BI tools.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Leadership of a Development and Operations technology teams, both on and off-shore, responsible for: data management in a SQL Server/Hadoop environment, infrastructure development, data and application testing, custom application development, and Tableau deployment of analytic solutions
- Work with Director, Application Development to establish project budgets, resource plans, high level milestones, tracking metrics, and success measures.
- Define strategic initiatives and business cases for solution development
- Ensure that projects/programs successfully control and monitor progress, addressing risk and issue management, resource conflicts, effective communications, and stakeholder involvement, as appropriate
- Provides thought leadership on developing the Analytics Architecture discipline
- Management of client facing account team and subject matter experts
- Accountable for prioritizing and managing the definition and design of Market Access offerings
- MAAS product development roadmap based on customer dialogue and competitive intelligence aggregation
- Manage team to enhance current offerings and introduce new offerings and enhancements including internal training, collateral development and customer engagement
- Establishes and monitors traceability and linkage between design and execution of platforms
- Liaison to sales team to ensure training on offerings and to provide subject matter expertise (along with client facing team)
- Represent offerings in discussions with customers and the broader IQVIA organization
- Oversee thought leadership and other communication activities in the managed markets/pharmaceutical industry
- Work with financial stakeholders to support budget construction, as required, and to control expenditure to achieve financial objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leading and managing others, including technical and client facing staff
- Managing revenue and product margin
- Professional development of a variety of different staff (infrastructure, database management, application development, Tableau development, client management, etc.)
- Recruitment of key personnel
- Ability to socialize offerings across IQVIA to enable sales and product collaboration
- Product development; teaming up with other IQVIA subject matter experts to develop, launch, and maintain product offerings
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required; graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years related experience and/or demonstrated competency in the pharmaceutical industry and in technology offerings
- Demonstrated knowledge of managing product scoping, development, design, production, and client management
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
QVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1062689