To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Weston, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EDI/HL7 Quality Assurance (QA) Tester
Signature Consultants • Weston, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EDI/HL7 Quality Assurance (QA) Tester Summary:
Signature Consultants is looking for a EDI/HL7 QA Tester to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Plantation, FL. The Quality Assurance Organization delivers business value through efficient, disciplined, and predictable project execution of effective solutions to business problems and opportunities. The Quality Assurance Analyst will be a highly motivated, self-driven individual, responsible for collaborating with development and technology teams to understand requirements, complete impact analysis, lead, coordinate and track various stages of testing life cycle, feature testing and communication of project status as well as quality. As a member of the technology team, you will be immersed in a collaborative, innovative, and technically challenging environment. We're looking for people who are enthusiastic about learning new and existing technologies in order to provide exceptional software solutions.
- HL7 and EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) 2 + years
- SQL knowledge 4 years (expert level)
- TFS tools 2+ years
- QA testing 4+ years
- Selenium min 2 years
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
Key Skills for Success:
- 4+ years of experience performing software Quality assurance for EMR applications (Revenue Cycle Management), preferable GE Centricity.
- Oversee and actively participate in test execution, and the development of testing artifacts, including functional test requirements, defect tracking and reporting, functional test plans, cases, scripts, reports, etc. for assigned projects
- Participate in planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of performance testing activities
- Design and execute SOA services functional tests
- Experience with automation testing (preferable Selenium)
- Multi browser and mobile testing experience
- Programming concepts including test scripting and web server services
- Database concepts and queries/scripting
- Utilize web service protocol stack tools such as SOAP, or Fiddler to analyze and report on relevant XML message formats
- Makes recommendations on application design and performance improvements
- Familiarity with web services and their components
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with all levels of management and team members.
- Works productively in a team and independently
- Promotes a knowledge-sharing environment
- Works well under pressure and multitasks in an interrupt-driven environment
- Under moderate supervision, manages and/or coordinates all tasks as assigned
- Follow Agile methodologies, Scrum delivery model
Other Required Skills:
- Diplomacy - able to work with diverse groups to broker consensus and alignment
- Leadership - understands business needs, influences stakeholders, recognizes obstacles and risks, leads and manages requirements workshops and requirements gathering approach
- Analytical - possess the ability to see the problem and solution from different levels of detail
- Organization - Understand and organize vast amounts of different types of information
- Communication - bridge both business and technical worlds; acts as the liaison between the two
- Demonstrates strong work ethics, a commitment to excellence and is a positive influence on others.
- As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will have the skills and experience necessary in order to:
- Knowledge in TFS/Test Manager/Visual Studio (2013 or higher) SOAP and Selenium experience.
- Familiarity with EFI/HIE and HL7 records
- Preferable with experience in the Health care industry
- Designs, develops and executes software test scenarios and scripts through analysis of product specifications and software requirements, as well as mentoring other test team members.
- Oversee and actively participate in functional test execution, and the development of functional testing artifacts, including test requirements, defect tracking and reporting, performance test plans, cases, scripts, reports, etc. for assigned projects.
- Participate in planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of functional testing activities.
- Design and execute applications functional tests.
- Some programming concepts including test scripting for web applications
- Database concepts and queries/scripting
- Makes recommendations on application design and functional improvements
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.