Accounting Assistant for well-known nonprofit
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an International Non-profit with an amazing mission, located in Portland.
- Due to a promotion, they are hiring for a role in Finance. The growth opportunities across the organization are strong.
- This innovative organization is always striving to improve in all areas; technology, staff development, facilities, benefit offerings.
- One Glassdoor reviewer had these things to say:
'Mission-driven, humble and extremely talented employees. Teams are collaborative and don't appear to work in silos. Budget conscious and strategic leadership. Fundraising leadership with extensive field experience. Open and honest communication with donors and beneficiaries. Diversity and inclusion prioritized. First-rate benefits.'
- The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within.
Overview of the Accounting Assistant role:
- Expense report reconciliations
- Accounts Payable Data Entry
- Reporting in Excel
- Special projects as requested
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Assistant:
- Tech savvy and demonstrated Excel skills
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Sensitive to a cultural/political/religious environment
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Tia McKeen, Managing Director - Staffing, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Assistant - well known nonprofit
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Assistant - well known nonprofit