Industrial Fumigant Company (IFC) provides pest management solutions to the commercial food industry.
Under the general direction of the Field Systems Manager, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation in the Regulatory Field Support Department.
Answer phone calls, schedule meetings and support visitors.
- Complete administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Provide support to team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Build mailing lists
- Provide support to the Regulatory Department as a whole, when needed.
- Corporate report back-up
The Successful Candidate Will Possess . . .
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Verbal Communication
Successful candidate will be expected to maintain a business casual professional appearance and work in a team environment. A high school diploma is required with 6+ years of office experience. An Associate’s degree or technical trade school in business administration is preferred. Successful candidate must be organized, customer service oriented, detail oriented, adapts well in a fast-paced environment and is capable of working well within a team.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Founded in 1937, IFC has developed a market-leading reputation for providing consistent, reliable and high quality service to our clients.
- IFC is the only nationwide pest management firm exclusively focused on the food industry
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- IFC is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant, (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to work with a One of a Kind Company?
Keywords: competitive earnings, career, training, trainee, service, administrative, field, regulatory, secretary, communication, data entry, record keeping, customer service, management, office, clerical, assistant
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)