Join Wisconsin's #1 growing in-home senior care team! Home Instead Senior Care in Green Bay is looking for a positive, professional Weekend On-Call Coordinator who is focused on providing high quality customer service. The Weekend On-Call Coordinator will assess client needs, analyzes data to qualify available CAREGivers, and determines the best client/CAREGiver match for placement. The hours are Friday - 4:00pm through Monday - 8:00am.
Core Value: At Home Instead we only have one, Love (v.) or Love the verb, demonstrated by our eight key attributes: Patience, Kindness, Humility, Selflessness, Respectfulness, Forgiveness, Honesty, and Commitment. Core Purpose: To Teach Others About Love (v.)
While supporting multiple franchise locations, the On-Call Coordinator performs a variety of on-call scheduling duties during weekend, non-regular business hours to ensure Clients receive care as expected. This includes using independent judgment and discretion to assess client needs, analyze data to qualify available CAREGivers, and place suitable CAREGivers with clients upon determining the best client/CAREGiver match. As the face of Home Instead, this team member must demonstrate our core value, Love (v.), in all interactions with internal and external customers and staff: patience, kindness, humility, selflessness, respectfulness, forgiveness, honesty and commitment.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and development of extraordinary relationships.
- Place suitable CAREGivers with clients based on CAREGiver call-ins or client’s requests to add services. This includes managing CAREGiver overtime.
- Refer concerns regarding CAREGiver assignments and hours worked to other Key Players including scheduling team and HR team.
- Document all client and CAREGiver calls including call-ins, missed clock-ins and concerns.
- Coordinate introductions between clients and CAREGivers and uses discretion to achieve optimum utilization of CAREGivers.
- Negotiate availability and shift assignments with CAREGivers.
- Coach CAREGivers on a variety of issues including interpretation and administration of client care plans, company policies, procedures and new service inquiries.
- Ensure quality care by identifying and following through on opportunities to increase service hours.
- Utilize independent judgment to problem solve CAREGiver, client and staffing concerns.
- Accurately log all activity in the Home Instead Operating System.
- Participate in CAREGiver, Admin and other meetings as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree and CAREGiver experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in software applications, such as Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and use sound judgment and discretion successfully.
- Ability to influence and persuade others with confidence, integrity and diplomacy.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen effectively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships.
- Resilient and tenacious with an optimal positive attitude.
- Proven creativity and problem solving.
- Ability to successfully navigate multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Reasonably regular, predictable attendance.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the responsibilities of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described responsibilities of the position.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to talk and hear clearly. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard and phone.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, walk, reach with arms and hands. Vision abilities required in this job include close vision.
This job operates in a home environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones. Occasional travel up to 5% may be required.
We Care Senior Care, Inc. d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, marital status and all other protected categories in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.?
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Achieve Quality Goals
Coach Team Members