Store - CLEV-BROOKLYN, OH
We're here for the Makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
Lead the operational processes to deliver sales and profits while protecting our assets. Provide a well merchandised and well in-stock store by leading and supporting inventory management processes. Lead a team of well-trained team members to deliver a customer centric shopping experience. Deliver friendly customer service.
- Assist Store Manager in planning and supporting the scheduling and execution of store workload.
- Assist Store Manager in leading and managing adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; ensure execution of Company policies and standards; hold team accountable for store conditions and results
- Support and participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Achieve your KPI’s; manage your team to achieve their role KPI’s
- Manage the visual merchandising standards in store and execution of feature space and seasonal layouts
- Manage and execute the inventory management processes in store
- Manage and execute merchandise operations and Omni channel processes
- Manage and execute shrink and safety programs.
- Train, observe and coach the team to achieve results; participate in the performance management process of your team; support Talent Development; utilize the leadership competencies for continued self-development
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Serve as Manager on Duty (MOD)
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Cross trained in Custom Framing selling and production
- Assist with Omni channel processes
Other duties as assigned
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Retail management leadership experience
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Ability to move throughout the store
- Regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching and stretching
- Lifting heavy boxes and accessing high shelves by ladder or similar equipment
- If you need help performing these functions of your job, please contact supervisor so that we may engage in the interactive process with you and find a reasonable accommodation
- Public retail store setting taking care of our customers; all public areas are climate controlled; some stock rooms may not be climate controlled; some outdoor work if assigned to retrieve shopping carts or while unloading trucks; Frame shop contains glass cutter and heat press ; work hours include nights, weekends and early mornings
Applicants in the U.S. must satisfy federal, state, and local legal requirements of the job.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Performance Management