We are currently seeking an Integrated Facilities Management-Regional Leader for our East Region Corporate Solutions platform. Our preferred location for this position is New York City (other major East Coast cities will be considered).
Our Corporate Solutions business promotes greater operational efficiency through the delivery of integrated services including: facility management, transactions, project management, property management and lease administration. With real estate typically being one of the top three costs for our client companies, having the right real estate partner is critical to business performance. JLL enables the elimination of redundant activities and the excessive oversight and gaps that may occur when managing multiple providers. A well-delivered real estate strategy can provide significant cost savings to our Corporate clients.
The Regional Integrated Facility Manager (RIFM) will support pursuit and business development activity, lead our facility management talent initiatives, and actively lead our operations and platform advancement for the East Region. The focus of this role is pursuit activity, business development, and selling (60%). The leader will also be responsible for Talent initiatives (20%) and Operations/Platform advancement (20%). Success will be measured on new Integrated Facility Management business margin delivered; clients who are delighted with their JLL experience; success in attracting and hiring high value talent; mitigating risk and ensuring compliance; developing standards; and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement for the IFM platform. Additionally, the RIFM will be an active participant in CoreNet & IFMA.
- Presenting and selling Integrated Facility Management proposed solutions to prospects and clients
- Partnering with the Solutions Development team in developing strategies for new pursuits and assisting with the renewal of existing assignments
- Together with account leadership, strategizing organic growth opportunities within existing client companies
- Providing support to global regional leads for multi-region account pursuits
- Delivering solutions that enable account management to accomplish their Integrated Facility Management operating goals
- Developing a bench of talent both internally and externally for the IFM platform
- Mitigating risk and ensuring compliance by developing standard operating procedures and sharing best practices across the region
- 15+ years of facility management leadership experience across a broad geography and variety of accounts
- A proven track record of successfully developing and cultivating business relationships with existing and prospective clients
- This role requires a dynamic presence and exceptional ability to "command a room" while presenting
- Highly knowledgeable of building systems and structures, and the hard and soft services required by corporate occupiers
- Strong ability to manage to a budget and a P&L
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.